Friday, July 8, 2011

Win a blog makeover from Katrina from "The Block"!

I have been following the blog of Katrina from "The Block" for a while now and its super exciting to see her and sister Amie on the tele almost every night :)

I'm loving following their progress - and now she is offering a Blog Makeover as a prize just for following her! She is a graphic designer and runs a business so knows her stuff. L O V E D her artworks in the room they put together week 1 on The Block.

If you don't follow her already - head over and check it out!




http://www.katrinaleechambers.com/2011/07/media-mad-giveaway.html

1 comment:

  1. Yes Shayne, this is one mighty good giveaway. I have already thrown my hat into the ring. I just love the block and am loving seeing Katrina and Amie in action.

    ReplyDelete