Thursday, January 20, 2011

I spy tradesmen..

I drove by the house today after an appointment with my Rheumatologist saw me close to home..so I just couldn't help myself!

Needless to say I was happy to drive down the street and see the gate open - and a tradies vehicle parked in the driveway.

I spotted one guy preparing the cornices that had been laid out on the garage - happy day!

Had a quick walk around the side of the house and saw that the holes for the AC vents had been cut in the ceilings too.

I also forgot to mention our beautiful big door frames had been delivered when I drove by on Tuesday!!




Hole in ceiling for AC duct. Note the lovely view of the fence out that high window! Shows how much excavation happened at the rear of our block. Nice tall plants are needed there..




























These doors are HUGE in person. Looking really forward to seeing them in place and stained.

Its not like me to wish a weekend away but I can't wait for the new working week to arrive and bring with it our stairs!!

Jason is off to New York on Saturday for a few days then onto a golf trade show in Florida so updates may be a little slow next week as I keep this ship floating without him around!

2 comments:

  1. omg soooo jealous!!! It looks wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful doors. I think your place is going to be magnificent.
    Good luck on your solo voyage next week :)

    ReplyDelete