I spoke to our SS today who ran me through what has been and will be going on at our place in the next few weeks..
- the gutter and fascia for the remaining small sections of roof should have gone on yesterday (he hadn't been there to confirm that as yet)
- the roof tiles for those sections would go on before the end of the year
- Gyprock would be delivered today, and the gyprockers were working through the Xmas-NY period to get it all installed
- On Jan 12th our doors should arrive and also on that day a fixing carpenter would be onsite
- Stairs soon to follow..
- Kitchen is booked in for late Jan (cannot WAIT to see that!)
He said he was heading out to our place this afternoon to check on things and was also waiting for the go ahead from the certifier for the all clear for the gyprock to start. Our SS will be back from leave on Jan 10th.
So hopefully we will see some big changes over the holiday period with bigger things to come once most trades get back into the swing of things in the new year.
I hope you all have a fantastic Christmas and a safe and Happy New Year!!
I will be checking in as usual over the holidays and will be posting as the action unfolds - if indeed it does!!