Ok so after the wet weather held up the roof going on late last week we were told if it didn't happen Saturday, Monday would be the day. I was thrilled to see the sun this morning however storms are forecast for late this afternoon. No problem I thought, tradesmen start early, they should get most of it on before it rains..
I get a text from Jason at 9am telling me the site is empty. Again.
Jason sent our SS a message and got a super fast response telling us he was on it.
Just got word that tomorrow there will be a large crew there and it will be done.
No idea why they are not there today. The forecast for tomorrow involves rain, so let's see what the morning brings. If it rains I will scream!!!
In three weeks there has been about 2.5 days work completed on site, and we are dying to see something happen soon..
Sorry for the vent folks, I am sure those of you building feel my pain!