So it looks like we might just scrape it in and be moved in before Easter. Not as early as I had hoped but we are on the home stretch nonetheless.
Add to my list from yesterday - shower screens need to be fitted (they've been organised apparently), and the water tank also needs to be installed.
Thats a BIG list of things to achieve in the next 3 odd weeks - time will tell my friends, time will tell!
Still wishing I were here:
Instead of contending with my ever growing list do things to do/source and organise!
So far I have purchased or decided upon:
- Fridge (purchased)
- Bed for our son (purchased)
- 50" plasma (purchased - YEAH!)
- sons bedsides (purchased)
- washer and dryer (decided, need one week notice)
- couches for 2 living areas
Still need to organise:
- KS bed and mattress for our room
- mattress for sons room
- ENTIRE study furniture
- bedsides for our room
- coffee table for family room
- cabinetry or entertainment unit for family room
- blu ray player (x2?)
- TV for playroom/2nd downstairs living
- storage/furniture for playroom/2nd living area (couches already owned)
Among other things to do/organise for immediately after handover:
- driveway/path/retaining walls (awaiting quote)
- window coverings (quoting Monday)
- bamboo flooring (awaiting return call re: quote)
- carpet for upstairs (NO IDEA YET! eek!)
- basic landscaping to tidy the place up (awaiting quote)
- side gates to keep dogs in! (need to get quote soon)
- fit out 2 x built ins and my walk in wardrobe (need to get quotes)
- install clothesline
- outdoor room decking
- seal garage floor
- seal grout/tiles
- phone/internet/foxtel connected
- change battens to downlights
I'm tired just looking at that list!
Think I will go back to looking at the Bali photos ;)