Those of you in the late stages of building will be familiar with the plague of dots!
Unfortunately however no sign of any other work done at the house since I was there on Tuesday.
The tilers are supposed to be back this week - no sign. Carpenter needs to finish skirtings - no sign.
Other major things to be done in the home stretch include:
- Brickies need to fill hole for meter box that ended up on the other side of house
- Electricals - power points, light switches, fittings etc etc etc all need to be fitted
- Plumbing - toilets and bath fitted, taps fitted etc
- Carpenters - doors hung after painting, skirtings and architraves completed
- Painters - second coat inside, srairs and doors stained & outside needs to be finished too (drainpipes and balcony)
- Master bedroom balcony cladding to be fitted
- Garage door to be fitted
- Shelving fitted in pantry and linen cupboards (x2)
- Wardrobes fitted out (just basic hanging rail, we will fit out after handover)
- Stairs need to be installed - from garage to house and at front entry/portico
I'm sure this is loads more but thats what I can think of at the moment!
Here are a few pics from today:
Study & staircase
These tiles were ripped off to make way for archtraves I think - and dumped on my uncovered laundry benchtop - better not be scratched!
Attack of the killer blue dots! Someone is going to be BUSY!
Someone LOVES his new room!
Skirting still to be fitted here
Exploring Mummys wine time area ;)
Im disturbed our 2.4 year old is almost the right height for our ensuite sinks! My poor back!
Might give our SS a call today and annoy him - he hasn't heard my voice for two weeks ;) LOL
Hoping to post with tiling pics on the weekend but not holding my breath - its been AGES since tiling started - lets get it done already!!